Planning a fundraising event for Caudwell LymeCo?
If you would like to do something but need inspiration, read our Fundraising Ideas page. Once you have decided what you want to do…
1. Contact us first
Please CONTACT US before you start your organising.
- Register your details with us
- Tell us what you plan to do
- We will discuss and agree the physical methods you will use to collect money.
2. Get your Fundraising Authorisation Certificate
This certificate and/or badge will prove your event is a genuine and authorised fundraiser for our charity. You can only receive this directly from us.
If you see are asked to donate money in aid of Caudwell LymeCo, you can contact us to check whether the event is authorised.
3. Make your fundraising page online
Follow this link to create a MyDonate fundraising page: Caudwell LymeCo Charity page on MyDonate
MyDonate gives every penny to us, and adds on 25% by claiming tax back (for UK taxpayers).
Your fundraising page needs:
- what Caudwell LymeCo needs money for
- why you personally feel motivated to help
- your own personal story to make your appeal more likely to be shared on social media.
- appealing photos
- text or images from our Why Donate to Caudwell LymeCo? page to provide some facts and figures.
4. Print some Gift Aid certificates
If you will be taking donations as cash or cheques at your event, download and print some Gift Aid declaration forms for group events. This means the charity gets an extra 25% from the tax man on top of everything you collect.
5. Tell us how it went!
We love receiving stories and photos of fundraising events.
If you have an original idea, please write about it so others can try it as well.
Are there easy ways to fundraise at home?
You can help us by shopping with “Easy fundraising”
Here’s how to get corporate donations for our charity. It won’t cost you a penny.
Go to Easyfundraising.com now>>
You can shop with our corporate supporters
You can also start donating to us as you shop, via our corporate supporters.