Calling all creatives!
Are you interested in fashion, art, or graphic design?
Passionate about Lyme disease awareness and/or supporting charities?
Then this competition is for you!
In readiness for Lyme Awareness Month and especially Wear Lime for Lyme day on Friday 7th May, we’re looking for a creative new t-shirt design for our charity that Lyme warriors and supporters can wear with pride.
The winning design will be printed on 100% organic white cotton t-shirts, in a UK factory using renewable energy and recyclable packaging. They will be sold via our Teemill store with all profits going to Lyme disease research that helps improve testing and treatment on the NHS.
We’re looking for a simple but impactful design based on any (or all) of the following themes:
How to enter
To take part, follow these simple steps:
- Brainstorm ideas around the campaign themes. We want the tee to have a positive message that celebrates the Lyme community.
- Create your design – it can be abstract or realistic, hand-drawn or graphic designed. It can be a text slogan or be a singular image – it’s up to you! It can include up to three colours, but the main feature MUST be a lime green.
- Submit your image to us email by Friday 26th March 2021. It must be either a high res (300dpi) PNG or JPEG file or vector (eps) file. Preferably a PNG24 file that’s around 2500px by 3500px. Include your name, number and social media handles if appropriate.
The competition is free to enter and you can submit as many designs as you like.
How the winner will be chosen
Caudwell LymeCo staff and volunteers will select the top ten designs. These will be whittled down to three via a social media poll, and the final winner will be chosen by our Trustees, ambassadors and LifeLyme members.
PRIZE: The winner will see their design sold as part of our awareness month campaign, and on our website thereafter. They’ll also bag themselves two of their designed t-shirts for free!
The t-shirts will be launched for sale in the lead up to Lyme Awareness Month in May, but will remain a staple of the charity’s clothing range for years to come.
Make sure you read the competition terms and conditions for important guidelines, tips and information.
See below or download them here.
- Entrants can be professional or amateur artists and designers.
- You can use up to three colours in total (including any text). The main colour feature MUST be a lime green. If you’re using HEX colours, our palette number is #A9F249.
- The image must be as high res as possible – for best results use PNG24 images around 2500px by 3500px (sRGB).
- Entrants agree to the use of their name and design in any publicity or merchandising material, and display on website and social media channels.
- Any other personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- There is no entry fee for this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 26th March 2021. No entries after this date will be considered.
- The prize is two T-shirts.
- Winners will be chosen by a vote of the charity’s Trustees, Ambassadors and LifeLyme members, after a public vote on our social media channels.
- Entries must not contain defamatory, obscene, offensive or any other unsuitable material and must be suitable for audiences of all ages.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- By entering, the entrant acknowledges and agrees and understands that the winning design will be a donation by the entrant and Caudwell LymeCo has copyright permission to use your entry, and the right to edit our contribution for operational and editorial reasons.
- Caudwell LymeCo reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage if deemed necessary, and if circumstances arise outside its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Caudwell LymeCo reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.